S.I.N
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.I.N Application form- NO TROOPS = DONT BOTHER

2 posters

Go down

S.I.N Application form- NO TROOPS = DONT BOTHER Empty S.I.N Application form- NO TROOPS = DONT BOTHER

Post  lfcfan1979 Fri May 08, 2009 5:29 am

To join our merry band of brave men and women we need to know a little bit more about u so we have an application form of a few questions to fill out. If u meet our requirements then we will be happy to have u join.

1. Your Username?
2. Your Tribe?
3. Your Location? Quadrant and Co-ords
4. Your Population?
5. Your Troop numbers 1:1 bare minimum for joining IGM Sweetchick/Lfcfan1979 with your troop numbers once u have posted your application (please dont post your troop numbers here you just give away your army size to everyone else on the server make sure you do contact a leader with your troop numbers otherwise your application will be overlooked.)
6. Your Style of play? Offensive/Defensive or mixture.
7. Why do u want to join?
8. Are u willing to have to set one of the alliance leaders as your sitter to check your account?
9. Past experience of travian?
10. While it is not essential do u have skype or willing to sign up to it?

Good luck in your application

lfcfan1979 & Sweetchick

Last edited by lfcfan1979 on Sun May 31, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 4 times in total

lfcfan1979

Back to top Go down

S.I.N Application form- NO TROOPS = DONT BOTHER Empty Re: S.I.N Application form- NO TROOPS = DONT BOTHER

Post  rorymckeever Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:02 pm

xxx wrote:
7. Why do u want to join? -Need a good alliance to in my local area to grow with, I also think sweetchick done well on last server 5 .

Haha sweet u got an admirer Very Happy

rorymckeever

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum